RotaVal Ancillary Products
Wide range of products to compliment your rotary valve or pneumatic conveying line
RotaVal offer a wide range of ancillary products to compliment your rotary valve or pneumatic conveying line. For some industries and applications, an additional valve or product will enhance the efficiency of your system.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Slide Valves are ideal for the control and isolation of granules and powders. Suited to various types of gravity application such as hoppers, silos or screw conveyers.
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow and is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. Actuation can be by hand, actuator or cylinder to suit specific applications.
Used for isolating or regulating flow. When in the open position, it provides a full bore flow with no obstruction.
Housed Easy Clean Detection Magnets
- Detection magnets with easy cleaning offer unsurpassed levels of contamination removal, removing sub-micron ferrous and para-magnetic contamination from the most demanding and arduos of process environments.
- The magnets are easy to clean, have a high collection capacity and reduce spark risks.
- Bolt type couplings suitable for pneumatic conveying systems from full vacuum to 6 barg
- Simple and fast on-site assembly with no special tools required and minimal pipe preparation required
- Many sizes available in Galvanised Steel or Stainless Steel
- Many variants available including quick release clamps and high temperature gaskets