Batch Mixer GBM Single Shaft
Single shaft mixing technology
Within the Gericke mixer family the GBM series covers many standard mixing tasks in different industries. Optimum configuration of the horizontal mixer housing and paddle shape as well as the favourable positioning of the infeed ducts for micro-components mean the mixing process is three to four times shorter than in comparable devices.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Impressive processing, flexibility and reliability
The GBM offers impressive processing, flexibility and reliability! The GBM single-shaft mixer has been designed based on more than 100 years of experience in building mixers. The modular design ensures the best possible adaptation to the requirements of the process.
- The GBM family offers mixer volume from <2 l – 40'000 l; for pharmaceutical mixers vist the pharmaceutical section of the Gericke homepage.
- For dispersion of viscous liquids dispersion tools can be integrated into the housing.
- High mixing quality thanks to optimal shape and geometry, and without deterioration of the mixed material.
- Greater throughput thanks to a short mixing time.
- Flexible process configuration: A reproducible mixing quality can be guaranteed efficiently via the combination of matching drive packages and the particular mixing chamber geometry.
- For batch sizes from 1.4 l up 28'000 l (up to 40'000 l total mixer volume)
- Extractable version for full access
- Large side door for easy access
- Customized mixing tools: ploughshare, ribbon and paddle
- For chemical and physical reactions under vacuum, pressure, low and high temperatures
- Designed according to FDA and EHEDG guidelines
- Available for ATEX and IECEx Categories 1, 2 or 3
- Various process connections, surface finishes and shaft sealings
- Can be fitted with load cells for weighing