Pharma Mini Batch Blender
Blending for continuous manufacturing of solids
The Gericke Mini Batch Blender is a semi-continuous approach to make continuous manufacturing suitable for low dosage, low volume, highly potent products. It combines advantages of the traditional batch and true continuous manufacturing processes to generate a simplified system. Choose between the integrated Gericke Formulation Skid GFS or standalone equipment for early phase development.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Advantages of our Mini Batch Blenders
- Maximal mixing homogeneity (even with very low API concentrations)
- Minimal batch sizes < 1 – 3 kg
- No start-up losses
- Simple feeder start up
- Suitable for 0 – 20 kg/h without scale up
- Simple material tracking no RTD modelling
- Simple integration of PAT, even Raman feasible
- Simple control strategy
- High containment, Wash-in-Place WIP
Expertise. Value. Trust.