Dilute Phase Conveying
Easy to implement and versatile conveying solutions
Dilute, or lean phase, pneumatic conveying systems are the perfect solution for many non-sensitive and non-abrasive powders or bulk materials. The process can be designed as vacuum or pressure system.
They also offer advantages if only limited headroom is available for the system installation.
You want to know more about our products and services?
The product is usually introduced by means of a rotary valve into the piping system. The rotary valve acts as an airlock. A sufficiently high gas velocity (typically >20m/s) is required to keep the particles in suspension (keep the particles "flying") and to convey the bulk solids into the receiving hopper.
Gericke offers a full range of rotary valves with its RotaVal products. This includes options for easy cleaning, hygienic applications and heavy duty requirements.
- Gericke lean phase conveying systems are economical and reliable solutions
- Budget friendly
- Simple setup of the system
- Little headroom necessary for installation
- The throughput can be varied by controlling the rotational speed of the rotary valve
- For grains, granules and fine flowing powders
- Conveying of raw materials from silos, Big Bag and sack tipping stations
- Nitrogen conveying with closed N2 loop
- Continuous or batch mode conveying of materials
- Can be used with in-line sifter for screening applications
- Gericke RotaVal valves can be used as autonomous safety devices to isolate ATEX zones; the valve mitigates flame propagation