Hypergienic Rotary Valve
State-of-the-art for pharma and food
Developed in co-operation with the pharmaceutical industry, the fully fabricated design embodies a range of detailed features that validate the design and construction for the dedicated purpose. There is a fast clean version and an easy clean railed version.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Meet the highest standards
Gericke RotaVal Hypergienic Rotary Valves are designed to meet the critical needs of the pharmaceutical and food industries.
The innovative and flexible design allows for variations to individual units to be included to meet customer specific requirements, including all required validation documents.
- Rapid access – manual (HGMC) Easy Clean, Railed version (HGMF) Fast Clean
- All surfaces self draining
- Full clean-in-place (CIP)
- Fully tested and certified against 10 barg internal explosion and flame containment
- Special multi-function shaft seal design including FDA double lip seal assembly providing clean-in-place, drying and air purge
- Flanged, tri-clamp, quick clean or customer standard inlet/outlet connections
- Pharmaceutical standard seals provide secure joint between body, end covers and inlet / outlet connections
- Isolator version (glove box)
Rotary Valve RotaVal HGMF 150 HGMF open
Expertise. Value. Trust.