Nibbler GNB, NBS, NB
Coarse grinding and pre-breaking for a wide range of products
The Gericke Nibbler is a coarse grinder and pre-breaker for the size reduction in a broad range of applications. It is used for deagglomeration, rework and breaking down/size reduction of lumpy or frozen products.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Nibbler and deagglomerator
Nibblers are used as part of many processes, often directly integrated into the product stream. Main process uses are:
- Deagglomeration after drying, spraying and mixing etc.
- After storage in silos.
- Below big bag stations, tipping stations, sacks, drums and containers where compaction may occur.
- Before secondary processing including milling, grinding and feeding.
- Before pneumatic or mechanical conveying.
- Reprocessing/reclaiming of oversize or off-spec materials.
- After band driers.
- Compact and robust design but high capacity size reduction.
- Low power consumption and low noise levels.
- Minimum product temperature rise and fines generation, due to low rotational speed.
- Consistent particle size.
- No special tools required for maintenance, easy to access.
- Adjustable paddle blades.
- Customized versions available for special applications (heating/cooling, higher pressure, heavy duty etc).
- Available in sizes from 200 mm up to 1200 mm, for process rates from less than 10 kg/h up to 50,000 kg/h.
- Screen sizes from 1 mm to 25 mm.
- Screen materials perforated plate/serrated/woven wire.
- Optionally ATEX approved.
- Hygienic options.