Deagglomerator Nibbler GNB, NBS, NB
Coarse grinding, kibbling, lump and pre-breaking for a wide range of products
The Gericke Nibbler is a coarse grinder and pre-breaker for the size reduction in a broad range of applications. It is used for de-agglomeration, rework and breaking down/size reduction of lumpy or frozen products.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Nibbler and deagglomerator
Nibblers are used as part of many processes, often directly integrated into the product stream. Main process uses are:
- Deagglomeration after drying, spraying and mixing etc.
- After storage in silos.
- Below big bag stations, tipping stations, sacks, drums and containers where compaction may occur.
- Before secondary processing including milling, grinding and feeding.
- Before pneumatic or mechanical conveying.
- Reprocessing/reclaiming of oversize or off-spec materials.
- After band driers.
Meet the new GERICKE Nibbler GNB!
- Consistent particle size and high throughput with lower heat generation than traditional grinding solutions
- Very short downtime with easy to clean design features giving full access from both sides with an optional extractable drive
- Features allowing quick inspection and changing of the main screen
- Minimum product temperature rise and fines generation due to low rotational speed and by use of a cutting action rather than creating excess heat by grinding
- Easy adjustment of paddle / cutting screen clearance for maximum process flexibility
- Metal to metal contact detection for maximum process safety (standard with ATEX version)
- EHEDG design conformity, wash-out and wash-in-place seals
- ATEX versions for gas and dust environments (also combined)
- Highly efficient, low power consumption and low noise emission levels
Your benefits with all our de-agglomerators and lump breakers:
- Compact and robust design but high capacity size reduction.
- Low power consumption and low noise levels.
- Minimum product temperature rise and fines generation, due to low rotational speed.
- Consistent particle size.
- No special tools required for maintenance, easy to access.
- Adjustable paddle blades.
- Customized versions available for special applications (heating/cooling, higher pressure, heavy duty etc).
- Available in sizes from 200 mm up to 1200 mm, for process rates from less than 10 kg/h up to 50,000 kg/h.
- Screen sizes from 1 mm to 25 mm.
- Screen materials perforated plate/serrated/woven wire.
- Optionally ATEX approved.
- Hygienic options.