Competent engineering and project management planning
Save time and money with competent engineering and project management! Planning, manufacture, assembly and commissioning phases of complete systems are tailored by Gericke to meet the customer’s needs and the bulk solids used. Experiments and trials in our technical centres support the choice of components used and the design of the processes. Consistent project management and complete documentation are key to successful projects at Gericke.
During this phase the focus is on the development of the right process solution and the choice of suitable machines.
- New systems or modernisation and expansion of existing facilities
- Solution search and evaluation of the possibilities
- Trials and testing in our test centers
- Determination of the process technology and performance balance
- Cost and time planning
- Determining the cost base of investment appraisals
During the detailed layout planning phase, we create 3D models, including the installation and assembly drawings. Risk assessments during the planning, realisation and operation phases are also important aspects.
- Project management
- Risk analysis
- EX concept
- Automation, control
- Qualification, validation