Feeding Universal Controller GUC-F
Take control of your feeding processes
Accurate feeding and dosing are fundamental in the production of high-quality products in many industries. The new GERICKE GUC-F Controller is a control solution for all feeding and weighing applications in powder handling applications meeting the most demanding process requirements. Using a flexible and modular design concept it can be integrated into any automation environment.
You want to know more about our products and services?
- Capability: One control solution for dosing, feeding and weighing in all types of gravimetric and volumetric feeding applications, in continuous or batch production modes.
- Savings: Control up to four feeders with one GUC controller
- Flexible: Buy one feeder complete with the new GUC-F controller and add up to three additional feeders at anytime without the need to buy additional individual controllers.
- Connectivity: Fully integrates with all state-of-the-art automation networks, supporting IoT functionality and predictive maintenance.
- Full control: All aspects of feeding processes are combined in one unit, including refilling, greatly simplifying and reducing the time of automation setup
For all types of feeding
- Up to four feeders in any combination controlled by a single GUC-F unit
- Works with analog and digital load cells in any combination to support the right weighing accuracy and feeding range for your applications
- Ultrafast processing and transmission of signals to closely follow your process
- Self-optimizing control algorithm (TrendTec) to achieve maximum accuracy even under demanding process conditions or during refill
User-friendly and future oriented
- Preconfigured for different feeders, modes and frequency converters, but still adaptable to your needs now and in the future
- Access via optional local HMI, tablet, superior automation system or remote
- Intuitive navigation for the user interface with multiple language options, and with standard and expert interface modes
- Future-proof investment, as software can be updated (local or over the air OTA)
- Upgrades and extensions possible to give additional functionality (additional feeders, HMI etc.)
- Ready for remote access/remote maintenance, saving time and cost
- Statistics on process data, full support of OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Data integrity & process safety
- Configurable user access system with individual access rights
- Direct A/D conversion of weight signal at feeder increases signal quality
- A log system records all manipulations and data entries. This facilitates the analysis of deviations in production
- Elimination of random signals and environmental disturbances
- Backups of configurations and recipes for easy duplication or restoring of GUC controllers keeps downtime to a minimum
- Advanced diagnostic and validation software