High-precision volumetric dosing
Accurate and reliable feeding of bulk materials is at the heart of many processes. Gericke volumetric feeders combine a precise volumetric material flow and a high degree of flexibility. Often, they are the most economic choice for applications which do not require the exceptional accuracy of loss-in-weight feeders.
You want to know more about our products and services?
Complete family of feeders
High-precision volumetric feeding of bulk materials requires a well-designed feeder with an optimised geometry of feeding chamber and feeding tool. From sticky, cohesive powders to flushing powders – Gericke volumetric feeders are perfectly adapted to deal with even the most challenging bulk materials.
Our feeders are available with a wide range of feeding tool lengths to provide the highest flexibility. Special versions of our feeders fulfill high-end requirements in the chemical, the food and the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on a hygienic and easy-to-clean design.
FEEDOS volumetric feeder series
The FEEDOS series is the newest member of Gericke’s volumetric feeder family. It combines high-accuracy volumetric feeding with a modular and compact design that allows for quick disassembly and easy cleaning. Its optimised geometry guarantees stable and reliable product flow - even for bulk materials which are difficult to handle, such as cohesive or easily fluidisable powders.
Highlights at a glance
- Feed rate range 0.5 – 550 dm3/h
- High feeding accuracy, even for poorly flowing bulk materials
- Modular design – simple to dismantle and easy to clean
- High flexibility due to a wide range of feeding tool lengths
- Available with or without a horizontal intromitter
- High-end versions specifically designed to meet the demands of the food and pharmaceutical industry
- FEEDOS S (standard version)
- FEEDOS S-H (hygienic version)
- FEEDOS S-P (pharmaceutical version)
GDU volumetric feeder series
Gericke’s GDU series combines high-precision volumetric feeding with excellent residue removal. GDU feeders cover a broad range of applications in numerous industries due to their versatility. Whether it’s about feeding free-flowing pellets or fine, cohesive powders – GDU feeders have proven their capabilities in thousands of installations.
GAC highlights at a glance
Feed rate range 3 – 37’000 dm3/h (depending on type)
- Feed rate range can be easily adapted without changing the feeding chamber
- Superior feeding accuracy
- Built to last
Wide range of different feeding tool lengths
- Especially suited for heavy-duty applications
- EasyClean version for fast and easy cleaning optionally available (only for GAC 232)
- GAC 207
- GAC 232
GDU highlights at a glance
- Feed rate range 3 – 54’000 dm3/h (depending on type)
- Optimised feeding chamber geometry ensures high feeding accuracy and low product residues
- Robust and hygienic design
- Wide range of different feeding tool lengths
- EasyClean version for fast and easy cleaning optionally available
- Special version for feeding fruits and raisins
- GDU 301, GDU 401 (without horizontal intromitter)
- GDU 201, GDU 451, GDU 610 (with horizontal intromitter)
GAC volumetric feeder series
The GAC series features a unique design with intromitter and feeding screw being concentrically aligned. Thus, even powders with the most challenging flow properties can be fed accurately and reliably. GAC feeders are especially suited for heavy-duty applications, for example in the chemical and minerals industries.